Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Why the exceptionally long delays?!

Was it intentional to have the screen wait on the "Later..." screen for such a long period of time? It's unbearable. Otherwise a fairly funny flash, good work.

Lovely lovely!!!! Lovely lovely!!!!

What a strange animation

It was odd, and i was compelled to watch it until the end.

Though I'm a big David Firth fan, its too bad anything strange will be endlessly compared to his works.

Dart 3D Dart 3D

Well done! Excellent Game!!

First off, I totally enjoyed the game, nice style, nice original gameplay. Surprising attention to detail as well, like changing the perspective of where the camera sits in the tube, etc. Anyway, two suggestions:

1.) Would it be possible to add shadows or some hints as to where the enemies are in 3d space? it seemed finding where they were took some trial and error
2.) Music didn't make the game entirely engrossing, but it worked.

Denvish responds:

Thanks for the comments, and glad you enjoyed the game. If I get round to making a Mk II, I'll certainly look into implementing those suggestions.

QuaRkZ QuaRkZ

I have not played a game this this, awesome!

Did you come up with this concept? It's a great concept executed very well!

Minor bug: When you lose, it still reports that 'Player 1 wins'.

Magno Blok Magno Blok

Nice original concept!

Its such a relief to see a new concept on newgrounds! The game seems to be well programmed, and the concept could prove to be fun, i spent about 10 minutes playing this. Perhaps some trial and error with increasing the difficulty, perhaps randomizing the order that the three cranes drop in... Something to add difficulty to the game. Adding a bit of speed wouldn't hurt either.

How about some appropriate background music?

Anyway, nice flash with some room to grow.